“He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”(Matthew 15:24)
Admitting of Jesus upon point out that jesus just aptly been sent by god to clan one particular only, which is people of Israel, are not for all universe clan. If Jesus is God, must teaching of jesus for exhaustive human, all universe. But, in that sentence, Jesus says that he just was sent by god for his clan only, which is people of Israel.
– Every one that sent by God, must be not God!
– Jesus was sent by God, meaning Jesus is not God.
“And after he sent the crowds away, he went up the mountain by himself to pray. When evening came, he was there alone.”(Matthew 14:23)
On that sentence worded that jesus on the up grade to hill to pray alone. If Jesus is God, obviously not necessarily prays again to God. If extant other The god that his curtsey, meaning God that more than one. God which again that curtseyed by Jesus, if hisself is God???
– Every one that prays to God, must be not God!
– Jesus prays to God, it’s means Jesus is not God.
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli,lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).” (Matthew 24:46)
When Jesus nailed and hung on the cross before he died he exclaimed calling his Lord (Allah) “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” Cries of Jesus as such it gives understanding as follows:
– If Jesus is God, the Lord where else did he call ?
– If Jesus was prepared by God to die on the cross in order to atone for the sins of mankind, certainly not necessary he should be screaming asking for please God, he should willingly crucified.
– If in Jesus, there is God, why is he still calling to God again? This proves that Jesus and God are not fused.
– Logical: Each of the shouting calling Lord surely he is not God. Jesus shouting calling Lord, it means that Jesus is not God.
“ I can do nothing on my own initiative. Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I do not seek my own will, but the will of the one who sent me.”(john 5:30)
This sentence constitute admitting direct of Jesus that he aptly can’t have done a thing on his self. Also, he testifies that he can’t following his will but will of The god, already sending him. Severely this constitute a statement or admitting that so plain and honest of Jesus will existence his state. he claims that he only a messenger of God, not God! Therefore fairly if Jesus can’t have done terminological his will, because he is not God, but only as a prophet or apostle one that sent by God.
– Every one that can’t have done a thing according to his will, must be not God. Jesus can’t have done a thing according to his will, meaning Jesus is not God.
– Every one that can’t follow his will, must be not God. Jesus can’t follow his will, meaning Jesus is not God.
– Every one that claims sent by God, must be not God. Jesus claims sent by God, meaning Jesus is not God.
Based on rational, logical, easily understood and based on various verses in the Bible : Jesus is not god, but a messenger of god. so, the church is false about Jesus and it is a true based on rational, logical, easily understood and based on various verses in the Bible.
Jesus too knowed in Islam, In the view of Islam Koran sura Az Zuhkruf verse 59.
He (Christ) was no more than a servant: We granted Our favour to him, and We made him an example to the Children of Israel.
Bible Acts 13:23
“Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus.”
Bible Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him.
The teaching of Jesus too knowed in Islam, In the view of Islam Koran sura al-Ikhlas verse 1-4.
Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.
Koran sura Al-Hujurat verse 13.
O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).